Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiefing a Village

Question Chiefing a Village

Hello.

If I had a chief. (I'm miles off I don't need someone to point that out) And I go to chief a village, Does that chief become the owner of the village therefore he dies and becomes like the Head Counciler for the village. Or do you get to keep him and keep CHiefing other villages. I woner why because other games you LOSE your Nobleman/Chief.

Also. If someones chiefs a village to say 10 points and I go chief them, Do I get the village or is it only 10 for him and no-one else. I ask agian because two people can chief together on other MMORPGs I play.

Re: Chiefing a Village

Quote Originally Posted by Zigiy View Post
    Hello.

If I had a chief. (I'm miles off I don't need someone to point that out) And I go to chief a village, Does that chief become the owner of the village therefore he dies and becomes like the Head Counciler for the village. Or do you get to keep him and keep CHiefing other villages. I woner why because other games you LOSE your Nobleman/Chief.

Also. If someones chiefs a village to say 10 points and I go chief them, Do I get the village or is it only 10 for him and no-one else. I ask agian because two people can chief together on other MMORPGs I play.
    When you chief someone you lose the chief. If multiple people send chiefs then the one that gets the loyalty to 0 captures the village.
    "They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time"

First question: yes - if you chief a village, that chief disappears (and presumably becomes First Citizen of the new village).

Second question: I have to confess, I have no idea what you're talking about....

Regards

Aesculapian
    Last edited by aesculapian; 8th April 2009 at 10:22 PM. Reason: ninja'd by the kiwi! Oh I see - by 'points', you meant loyalty.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi 1691 View Post
    When you chief someone you lose the chief. If multiple people send chiefs then the one that gets the loyalty to 0 captures the village.
    cheers kiwi, helpful info for myself also

grover

does the defending village have to have no troops when chiefed??

Quote Originally Posted by grover View Post
    does the defending village have to have no troops when chiefed??
    If you cheif a village you clear out the troops in the village first. Any troops from that village not in the village die when you capture it.

Eg You chief someones hammer village, the hammer is built in that village and stored in another village.

When you chief the hammer village the hammer troops sitting in another village will all die. This is one way to kill a hammer.

Hope that makes sense.
    "They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time"

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi 1691 View Post
    If you cheif a village you clear out the troops in the village first. Any troops from that village not in the village die when you capture it.

Eg You chief someones hammer village, the hammer is built in that village and stored in another village.

When you chief the hammer village the hammer troops sitting in another village will all die. This is one way to kill a hammer.

Hope that makes sense.
    Interesting - wasn't aware of that particular permutation - useful info, so thanks again Kiwi.

Can you imagine if they didn't die and instead returned home to visit! That could hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    Can you imagine if they didn't die and instead returned home to visit! That could hurt.
    Hadn't thought about it, and I'm a noob so haven't had the experience of chiefing. Yet.....

A little off topic, but can I just state for the record how much I hate the word noob? I feel like a complete try-hard *insert chosen word guaranteed to incur moderator's wrath* whenever I use it, the whole mutton dressed as lamb - like those middle aged suited tools you see riding those (un-motorized) scooters....

Be better if they became yours.