Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Chiefing a Village

  1. #1
    Zigiy's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Dec 2008
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    253

    Question Chiefing a Village

    Hello.


    If I had a chief. (I'm miles off I don't need someone to point that out) And I go to chief a village, Does that chief become the owner of the village therefore he dies and becomes like the Head Counciler for the village. Or do you get to keep him and keep CHiefing other villages. I woner why because other games you LOSE your Nobleman/Chief.

    Also. If someones chiefs a village to say 10 points and I go chief them, Do I get the village or is it only 10 for him and no-one else. I ask agian because two people can chief together on other MMORPGs I play.

  2. #2
    Kiwi 1691's Avatar
    Join Date
    7 Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,662

    Re: Chiefing a Village

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigiy View Post
    Hello.


    If I had a chief. (I'm miles off I don't need someone to point that out) And I go to chief a village, Does that chief become the owner of the village therefore he dies and becomes like the Head Counciler for the village. Or do you get to keep him and keep CHiefing other villages. I woner why because other games you LOSE your Nobleman/Chief.

    Also. If someones chiefs a village to say 10 points and I go chief them, Do I get the village or is it only 10 for him and no-one else. I ask agian because two people can chief together on other MMORPGs I play.
    When you chief someone you lose the chief. If multiple people send chiefs then the one that gets the loyalty to 0 captures the village.
    "They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time"

  3. #3

    Join Date
    31 Jan 2009
    Location
    Out Back Down Under
    Posts
    677

    Re: Chiefing a Village

    First question: yes - if you chief a village, that chief disappears (and presumably becomes First Citizen of the new village).

    Second question: I have to confess, I have no idea what you're talking about....

    Regards


    Aesculapian
    Last edited by aesculapian; 8th April 2009 at 10:22 PM. Reason: ninja'd by the kiwi! Oh I see - by 'points', you meant loyalty.

  4. #4
    Feva's Avatar
    Join Date
    1 Feb 2009
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    173

    Re: Chiefing a Village

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi 1691 View Post
    When you chief someone you lose the chief. If multiple people send chiefs then the one that gets the loyalty to 0 captures the village.
    cheers kiwi, helpful info for myself also

  5. #5
    grover
    Guest

    Re: Chiefing a Village

    does the defending village have to have no troops when chiefed??

  6. #6
    Kiwi 1691's Avatar
    Join Date
    7 Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,662

    Re: Chiefing a Village

    Quote Originally Posted by grover View Post
    does the defending village have to have no troops when chiefed??
    If you cheif a village you clear out the troops in the village first. Any troops from that village not in the village die when you capture it.


    Eg You chief someones hammer village, the hammer is built in that village and stored in another village.


    When you chief the hammer village the hammer troops sitting in another village will all die. This is one way to kill a hammer.

    Hope that makes sense.
    "They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time"

  7. #7
    VVV's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,670

    Re: Chiefing a Village

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi 1691 View Post
    If you cheif a village you clear out the troops in the village first. Any troops from that village not in the village die when you capture it.


    Eg You chief someones hammer village, the hammer is built in that village and stored in another village.


    When you chief the hammer village the hammer troops sitting in another village will all die. This is one way to kill a hammer.

    Hope that makes sense.
    Interesting - wasn't aware of that particular permutation - useful info, so thanks again Kiwi.

  8. #8
    Psycho's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Jun 2008
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,008

    Re: Chiefing a Village

    Can you imagine if they didn't die and instead returned home to visit! That could hurt.

  9. #9
    VVV's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,670

    Re: Chiefing a Village

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    Can you imagine if they didn't die and instead returned home to visit! That could hurt.
    Hadn't thought about it, and I'm a noob so haven't had the experience of chiefing. Yet.....

    A little off topic, but can I just state for the record how much I hate the word noob? I feel like a complete try-hard *insert chosen word guaranteed to incur moderator's wrath* whenever I use it, the whole mutton dressed as lamb - like those middle aged suited tools you see riding those (un-motorized) scooters....

  10. #10
    DarthStuv's Avatar
    Join Date
    1 Oct 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,092

    Re: Chiefing a Village

    Be better if they became yours.

Similar Threads

  1. Chiefing
    By Douglas1 in forum Questions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 14th September 2010, 02:56 PM
  2. Chiefing an ally's village
    By aesculapian in forum Questions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 6th June 2010, 03:25 PM
  3. Chiefing a village
    By Lozzman in forum Questions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22nd November 2009, 04:27 PM
  4. Chiefing
    By -__- in forum Questions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 5th November 2009, 02:31 PM
  5. Chiefing and village slots
    By aesculapian in forum Questions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 19th April 2009, 01:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •